Saturday, October 27, 2012

Website Concept in Progress

Main Page. Each photo is a link to a photo gallery or information about my business. I wanted each page to feel like a room in a home as my photos will most likely be hanging on walls. I wanted a quirky eclectic feel to my site because that is my the style of work. I would like this type of music to play in this room: sample music. Please open the music in another tab so it plays as you are looking at the website. It might give you a better idea of what I am going for. Each room will have a different type of music to set the mood. Here is a link to a sample slideshow that I made. Each photo in the gallery you click on will take you to a slide show like this( Animoto has an option where I can imbed the video into the page so it will look more professional.) children slideshow
Click on the pregnancy photo or newborn photo and it will bring up a slideshow of my work. In each "room" there will be an object that plays music. You can click on the objects to turn the music on or off. I am thinking about using this type of music for each room:


Coloring Outside of the Lines page. This is a link to a slideshow of my more unusual work. 
Senior pictures gallery
Family, children and pet galleries
Weddings and other special occasion galleries
About me page, still trying to figure out what to say here...
Contact Page, needs more info. Still figuring this out as well.
Pricing Page; again I am still working on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment